SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
The beauty of Belanger’s postformed laminate countertops is more than skin deep, although what you see plays a big part. You can choose from thousands of laminates from the industry’s major manufacturers, which means you’ll undoubtedly find the patterns and textures to match and complete your project. Those laminates can perfectly replicate the aesthetics of more costly countertops, including : Granite, Marble, Polished Stone, Cast Concrete, Brushed Aluminum, Hardwoods and Bamboo.
BUILDING A BETTER COUNTERTOP
Postformed countertops are prefabricated and formed as a single piece from the backsplash to the front edge. We wrap the laminate around the core material to provide a seamless surface, which provides numerous benefits for your commercial projects:
- Helps avoid the collection of dirt and grime, since there are no seams.
- No polishing or resealing necessary, as with stone.
- Easily installed in both new and existing projects.
- With thousands of laminates and several edge profiles, the design possibilities are virtually endless.
- Laminates are available as both chemical-resistant and high wear.
- Available with or without backsplash for numerous design possibilities.
- Allows builders to create custom pieces that complement postformed pieces.
WHY THERMOPLASTIC ?
Belanger offers a very significant program of thermoplastic products to make your projects a reality. Quite elegant, thermoplastic products are offered in several eye-pleasing finishes, such as wood grain finish or decorative finish, all of which are available in a wide variety of tints and shades. Moulded all in one piece, thermoplastic products are remarkably stable and super easy to clean.
- Attractive appearance.
- Resistant to liquids and impacts.
- Easy to clean.
- Uniform colour.
- Large colour and design selection.
- Excellent price quality ratio.
- Easily formed to any shape.
- Helps against water and bacteria infiltration in cracks, ideal for hospitals and senior residence.
- Maintenance free, no hassles of painting & polishing,
no finishing required.
THREE-DIMENSIONAL EMBOSSED PANELS
Affordable, easy to install and handle, high quality materials.
The choice of designers, architects and other interior decoration professionals.