Consisting of a PVC-coated panel, our thermoplastic doors give a sculpted appearance with no visible edge banding and are available in nearly 60 models.
Taking care of your thermoplastic doors:
- Wash the surface with a mild detergent or household window cleaner. After washing, always rinse the surface thoroughly.
- Abrasive products are not recommended as they can damage the surface.
- Drain cleaners permanently damage all types of surfaces. If a small amount of drain cleaner accidentally comes into contact with a door, immediately wipe and thoroughly rinse the surface.
- Hair, clothing and food dyes can cause permanent stains. If splashing occurs, immediately wash the surface with a mild detergent and rinse thoroughly.
- Never use stove cleaner near a door surface. If a small amount of stove cleaner accidentally comes into contact with a door, immediately wipe the surface and rinse it several times with water.
- Rust removers contain powerful chemical ingredients that can permanently damage surfaces. If you accidentally spill a rust remover, immediately wash the surface multiple times using a mild detergent and rinse thoroughly.
- Toilet bowl cleaners contain chemical products that can damage doors. If a small amount of toilet bowl cleaner accidentally comes into contact with the surface, wipe it immediately, wash the surface with soapy water and then rinse several times.
- Never use steel wool to clean door surfaces as it will damage them. In addition, never leave steel wool on countertops as it will rust and leave stains.
10-year warranty. Belanger Laminates Inc. provides the following express warranty for all of its thermoplastic products distributed and sold by an authorized distributor.
Belanger Laminates Inc. guarantees that this thermoplastic product, subject to normal use and the recommended maintenance, is free of manufacturing defects, subject to the following terms and conditions:
This warranty does not apply:
a) When, due to misuse, negligence, abusive use, an accident, improper use or installation and/or carelessness, a defect results and/or repair work is required.
b) When the Belanger thermoplastic product is handled, altered or repaired by someone other than Belanger or one of its representatives who is authorized to make repairs.
c) To the deterioration of an exterior element (surface) caused by normal wear and tear.
d) To the extent the law permits, loss of time or enjoyment of a thermoplastic product, for installation nor for transportation costs resulting from the application of this warranty, or any other indirect or consequential damage or inconvenience.
e) *If the product is installed near a heat source or a poorly insulated household appliance or if the product is installed in a room with an excessively high ambient temperature with a humidity level greater than 50%. (The humidity level must range between 30 and 50%, depending on the outdoor temperature, which varies from season to season.)
f) For coverage against premature yellowing past five years.
*Important: If the product is installed in a new home, the temperature must be immediately adjusted based on paragraph e).
EXECUTION OF THE WARRANTY
If the product is found to have a defect during the warranty period, the buyer may obtain the services stipulated in this warranty by returning the products along with a proof of purchase to the authorized Belanger distributor where the purchase was made.
EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES
This warranty constitutes the sole guarantee provided by Belanger Laminates Inc. for thermoplastic products, and no Belanger distributor is authorized to extend or expand this warranty on behalf of Belanger Laminates Inc.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All claims must be made before the expiration of the warranty period, namely five years from the date of delivery of the cabinet doors. Door replacements or repairs will in no case extend the original five-year warranty.
If the product is found to have a defect during the period covered by the warranty provided by Belanger Laminates Inc., no distributor is authorized to extend or expand this warranty on behalf of Belanger Laminates Inc.
This warranty does not apply:
- To warping of doors measuring more than 32” in height with a tolerance of 1/8”. Belanger Laminates Inc. recommends using a third hinge. Doors measuring more than 50” in height are not covered by a warranty.
- To any repair required or any defect caused as a result of misuse, abusive use, negligence, an accident, improper use or installation and/or carelessness.
- When the product is handled, altered or repaired by someone other than Belanger Laminates Inc. or one of its representatives who is authorized to make repairs.
- To the deterioration of an exterior element (surface) caused by normal wear and tear.
- If, when executing the warranty, the door color and/or model in question is or are no longer available for reasons beyond our control. We therefore reserve the right to replace or credit the defective door(s) with another color or equivalent model without compensation for the rest of the doors purchased in the same order.
- This warranty is limited to the replacement or repair of the defective door with no compensation for labor and/or the loss of product use.